Monday, April 20, 2009

Pick-A-Little---

Pick-A-Little-Talk-A-Little

Pick-A-Little-Talk-A-Little

Pick-Pick-Pick-Talk-A-Lot

Pick-A-Little


Do you know what musical the little song came from? :) Couldn't help but think of this little tune while creating and brainstorming the theme for this ATC of chickens. In fact, couldn't get this song out of my head.......Agh!!! Regardless, thought the beauty shop idea with the chickens sitting in the parlor chairs would be a cute way to express the theme. The image is also sparkling with glitter, because a trip to the beauty parlor should always include a little glitz!! Also, loved that all the chickens looked so different, no two cuts and colors alike at this salon. :)



So have you thought of the musical yet?


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun card! So, are ya gonna tell me what the song is from because I have no clue.

Ann said...

SUPER cute! Love those chickens. ;)

I know! I know! The Music Man!

Michelle said...

thats a music man song! great movie..(now im showing my age...lol)
and great card as well! TFS!

Wendy said...

I'm glad everyone else knew, b/c it would have driven me crazy trying to figure it out! :) Cute inchie! I love the chickens in the beauty parlor!!

Ginny said...

no idea bout the song..but love the chickens :0)

Twila said...

Love your blog! You're very creative.

Cheryl Walker said...

very very cute!!!!!

Cassie said...

i do love this!!! i want the polka dotted myself!!

Gina Lindsay said...

Those chickens are so fun!